Apply now to join us in Summer 2016
Organize and deliver the LES MILLS Group Fitness Programme and work with the overall SENSIMAR Team to support the wider ‘Evening and Events’ Programme
- Experienced in organizing and performing diverse fitness and aerobic sessions essential
- Qualified in any one Level II Fitness/Sports, Exercise to Music, Gym Instructor or Level III Personal Trainer essential
Apply now to be a Group Fitness Instructor
Organize and deliver the Sports Activity & Entertainment Programme and work with the overall SENSIMAR Team to support the wider ‘Evening and Events’ Programme
- Experienced in both sports and entertainment delivery and knowledge of multiple sports disciplines.
- Entertainment Programme Implementation experience
Apply now to be a Sports & Activity Entertainer
Sports & Hangout hosts design and implement a high quality, varied sports and teen programme to ensure our customers are receiving a diverse and unique experience.
- Great personalities to bring our high-quality, professional programme’s alive.
- Capable of organizing and implementing sports disciplines, ball sports games and entertainment programme’s on a daily basis.
Apply now to be a Sports & Hangout Host
What we are looking for
You need to be experience with an accredited sports qualification such as LES MILLS. As LES MILLS are partners of TUI we offer opportunities to obtain the correct licenses and qualifications at a subsidized cost, so don’t worry if you don’t have them. Should you be successful in your application you will be enrolled onto the relevant training courses prior to commencing your seasonal contract.
For more information about the LES MILLS qualifications and the costs, please refer to our FAQ document here