Terms and Conditions
1. Use of the System
The System is provided to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the System you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any material changes will be notified to you at your registered email address. The changes will apply immediately when we make them and, in relation to material changes, after we have given notice.
If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the System. If you continue to use the System after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the System indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
We recommend you check the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
3. Accessing the System and account security
To access the System you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the System that all the information you provide on the System is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Prohibited uses
You may not use the System for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the System.
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public communications networks.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the System.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the System by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice.
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the System by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature.
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the System by you.
5. Availability of the System
Although TUI AG aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the System will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to Recruitment Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the System may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. TUI AG will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Intellectual property
The content of the System is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the System on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the System without our written permission.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of TUI AG or its affiliated companies.
7. TUI’s liability
The System is provided by TUI AG without any warranties or guarantees. TUI AG shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
The System provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while TUI AG tries to ensure that material included on the System is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
TUI AG will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the System. If TUI AG is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the System we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the System with any of your equipment, software or communications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Systems.
- Inadequacy of the System to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the System.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude TUI AG’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
8. Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany and any disputes will be decided only by the German courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we ignore this, TUI AG will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
The System is owned and operated by TUI AG a company registered in Germany whose registered office is at TUI AG, Karl-Wiechert-Allee 4 I D-30625 Hannover.
If you have any queries please contact Recruitment Administration at email@example.com.