Analytics Graduate Programme
This is an opportunity to join a graduate scheme focused on producing business leaders who through their strong analytical and modelling capabilities combined with great communication/influencing skills can drive forward the analytics agenda.
As an Analytics Graduate Trainee you will join a 2 year rotational programme, comprised of an 8 month assignment in each of the analytics teams. Your assignment will consist of a mix of project work on key initiatives and supporting the teams in using a range of leading systems to optimise the customer experience and profitability.
Examples of recent questions/problems tackled by our analytics consultants:
- Application of segmentation techniques to identify which ancillaries customers are most likely to buy.
- What is the value of customer retention?
- What is the impact of promotional discount codes on-line – are they worth it?
- How accurate are our demand forecasts?
- Has changing our web search functionality improved conversion?
What can you expect?
- Chance to apply your problem solving skills to challenging real life problems
- Work on a variety of projects and gain experience in managing and explaining complex analysis to a variety of stakeholders
- Learn new technologies
- Early responsibility in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to learn from analytics consultants with experience in a range of industries
- Upon successful completion of the scheme you will move into a permanent role.