TUI Finance Graduate Programme
TUI’s Finance Graduate Leadership Programme offers successful applicants the opportunity to complete your CIMA qualification during a three year rotational programme during which you’ll also progress through a number of different roles across the UK Mainstream finance teams.
Right now, we’re developing into a European-wide organisation that will continue to deliver award winning travel products and services. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your career, but the benefits of working as part of an exciting, larger, multi-cultural and united team.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2:1 university degree in any discipline – achieved or expected
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership potential and motivated team player
- Proven customer service skills – all candidates must share our passion to make customers feel special
- Commercial awareness with the ability to make brave decisions
- Passion and drive to successfully complete an accelerated CIMA qualification