As Cabin Crew you’ll bring the magic of holidays alive for our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised service. You’ll understand our customers and adapt your style using information provided to help you find ways to surprise and delight. Where appropriate, you’ll promote and assist our customers to self-serve online. There’ll be technology to use when recommending and selling suitable products and services.
You’ll inspire and respect your colleagues whilst sharing a great sense of fun. If things don’t go quite right, you’ll be confident to investigate and resolve every query or complaint on the spot. Your desire to achieve will spur you on to exceed all company, sales and service targets and ensure compliance to all company procedures.
We’ll provide you with all the training, coaching and development you need to confidently ensure our customer’s safety, security and comfort during their time with us.
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding service
- Confident and fun personality with a non-stop energy to achieve targets and overcome set-backs
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- Willing to embrace business change and new technology continuously
- A work ethic that understands our holiday airline operates 24/7 & 365 days a year
- A commitment to your own development with a desire to learn more and challenge yourself
You’ll need to:
- Have reasonable mathematical ability, strong verbal & written English (additional languages advantageous)
- Be able to reach the overhead compartments with a minimum 6’2” reach without shoes
- Be assessed as ‘fit to operate as crew’ by a suitably qualified Aero Medical Examiner
- Be able to move freely down the aisle and pass through the smallest secondary cabin emergency exit without assistance; fit into the evacuation space located at a door area and fit into a jump seat harness without modification
- Be able to provide 5 years of referencing and willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years
- Reside within 90 minutes of airport base