Business Area: Engineering
Contract: Fixed Term
TUI are entering a phase of returning aircraft back to the lessors where you will be required to ensure that all required paperwork including SB, AD, STC, Landing Gear and Modification status reports / current and historical are accurately collated, transcribed, reviewed and presented within agreed timescales and in support of aircraft lease returns.
This opportunity is offered on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
• Review of historical aircraft technical documentation for completeness
• Review of Airworthiness Directive status reports for errors / omissions and correctness
• Review and validation of SB / Modification reports for errors / correctness
• Validation of material burn certification
• Comprehensive review of form 1 information
• Ensure that all back to birth paperwork is available and collated for landing gear assemblies
• Issuance of aircraft survey work orders for the validation of current aircraft data
• Liaison with ATLA team regarding task targets and deliverables
• Generation of lessor required documentation to a suitable standard and consistency
• Accurate transcription of current aircraft compliance data into standard report templates
• Review of historic aircraft records using Stream application
• Satisfy Lessor generated queries and close issues within agreed timescales
• Track aircraft documentation and on time delivery
• Liaise with OEM // suppliers to track down original / back to birth paperwork
• Provide progress updates to Management team on a regular basis
• Identify areas of process improvement and implement recommendations
• Ensure that aircraft records and information supplied meets the standards as defined
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent.
• Previous working knowledge of the AMOS system is advantageous.
• Previous working knowledge of the Stream Interactive system is advantageous.
• Basic knowledge of aircraft systems relevant to the aircraft types operated by TUI Airways
• Able to manage priorities and work to demanding timescales.
• Able to manage working hours to ensure the needs and demands of the role are fulfilled.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good facilitator.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator.
• Understanding of business risks (business and financial).
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe and an understanding of the company’s computer system AMOS.
Be Yourself… Be Unique! TUI’s more than a brand, it’s who we are. Trusted – Unique – Inspiring.
We’re the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we’re on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives. Inclusion is fundamental to everything that we achieve and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
The TUI Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies. TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.