We are now recruiting for a new IT Commercial Analyst to join the TUI Technology team to help deliver our aspiring delivery plans and support our Technology teams through the management and control of 3rd Party Supplier contracts and Vendors covering the complete commercial lifecycle of the supplier relationship to a consistent and effective Governance regime. The role will encompass the following activities:
What you will be doing
- You will manage the commercial relationship with the 3rd Party Technology suppliers and IT Vendors including billing, savings and change.
- You will coordinate the enforcement of contractual penalties and record costs savings, cost avoidance and improved terms and conditions.
- You will manage the suppliers within an approved Governance framework, including documenting actions taken and following up to ensure delivery of agreed commitments.
- You will monitor the delivery of appropriate reporting against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s, OLA’s as appropriate) to support the Governance framework and follow up actions identified through reporting.
- You will facilitate regular service reviews with Suppliers and key Stakeholders within Technology
- You will manage work requests to ensure cost effective, efficient and timely provision of changes.
- You will operate and deliver the procedures used to procure services, equipment and resources from the 3rd Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- You will manage and implement stakeholder engagement plans including renewal road map reviews.
- You will work with the business stakeholders, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement and the TUI suppliers to ensure procurement processes are used to maximise the return on the allocated IT budget and ensure that the correct financial processes are followed.
- You will accurately record all spend and detail in regular Management reports.
- You will manage the lifecycle of the supplier contracts including identifying needs, considering options, selecting suppliers, negotiating, renewing contracts, or terminating contracts.
- Maintain database of contract information, provide analysis and comment on relevant contracts.
- You will support the management of the Opex budget with suppliers up to £30M.
- You will support forecasting activities for future financial years
What we are looking for
- You will have worked previously as an IT Commercial Analyst for a Large Enterprise organisation.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team, with strong social and interpersonal skills.
- You will have good communication skills to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, strong team player.
- You will have an understanding of IT contract negotiations including hardware, software maintenance, software licensing, professional services and managed services on contracts of up to £1m pa.
- You will have an eye for meticulous attention to detail and rigorous retention of auditable documents and records.
- You will be able to demonstrate good analytical skills and a clear working knowledge of accounting standards, practices and terminology, along with Financial modelling and forecasting.
- You will be motivated, ambitious and able to cultivate positive relationships with 3rd Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- You will have a deep understanding of MS Excel for reporting and SAP (or similar) as the primary procurement platform.
Working within TUI group
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, remote working opportunities, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
How to apply
To apply please go to: www.tuijobsuk.co.uk and search for the role under the requisition id number, for any specific questions please contact our IT Recruitment Partner Pete Cook: email@example.com