Analytics Graduate Programme
This is an opportunity to join a graduate scheme focused on producing business leaders who through their strong analytical and modelling capabilities combined with great communication/influencing skills can drive forward the analytics agenda.
As an Analytics Graduate Trainee you will join a 2 year rotational programme, comprised of an 8 month assignment in each of the analytics teams. Your assignment will consist of a mix of project work on key initiatives and supporting the teams in using a range of leading systems to optimise the customer experience and profitability.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum BSC (2:1 and above) in a STEM discipline.
- Mathematics A Level at grade A or B
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Strong leadership Potential and motivated team player
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, flexible and emotionally resilient – able to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment